Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Cuttlebug, but you still want to use the embossing folders?

I have not tried this myself, but...I have heard that some people use a rolling pin with their embossing folder. Yes, a rolling pin, the long round wooden thing in your kitchen collecting dust. Now you can finally put it to good use. Place the paper/cardstock in the embossing folder and start rolling over it.

So if you don't have a die cut machine, give it a try!
{or even if you do have a machine, it might be a fun experiment. ;) }

ETA: If you want to see all the folders available, check out the Provo Craft website. I bought my Halloween folders online from Scrapyland.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

OOOHHHH!! Thanks for the idea. :) I really want to try out that web and the pumpkins are too cute! And if that fails I'm begging Santa to help me out!

Dawn said...

Hmmm, wonder if I have one of those things...LOL I guess I'll stick with the green machine!

Sue McGettigan said...

How about carefully placing it behind a tire of your car and backing over it? LOL :) Luckily I have a Cuttlebug so I won't have to test my theory ...