Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Eva

I completed a bunch of layouts from my scrapbook weekend a couple months ago. I never did upload them here, so here's a start:

Let's start with my favorite "What Eva." I got the "Whateva' stamp in Unity Stamp Co.'s Dec. 2008 kit of the month. I thought, "when will I ever use this?" Well, I know a little girl named Eva and I thought it would be a fun play on words. This is from my August 2008 trip to San Francisco.




Supplies used: Papers & cardstock from Studio Calico's November 2008 kit of the month. Patterned papers - Sassafras Lass, Collage Press (journaling scrap), "Whateva" stamp from Unity Stamp Co., Ranger Archival Black Ink, Colorbox Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan (inked edges), Copic Markers, misc. button.

More to come...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Chris! Darling layout! Great play on words, too! I think you found the *perfect* use for that stamp! :-)